Beach holidays are a summer tradition in Australia for many families, including mine. We recently spent a few days at beautiful Burleigh Heads on the glorious Gold Coast.
Burleigh Heads, is only an hour drive from Brisbane and is a great location to escape too. It's less busy than more popular tourist coastal areas and is the perfect spot to unwind and relax.
Here is a list of my favourite things to do when on holidays at Burleigh Heads.
1. Go for a morning (or anytime really) walk along The Esplanade.
2. Climb to the top of North Burleigh hill and admire the incredible views.
3. Go for a swim at the stunning Tallebudgera Creek, just a short walk thru Burleigh Heads National Park.
4. Enjoy a delicious and healthy acai bowl from the newly opened Kiss The Berry, Burleigh Heads.
5. Walk thru the beautiful Burleigh Heads National Park.
6. Enjoy a sunset stroll along Burleigh Heads beach.
Where do like to escape to for a relaxing beach holiday?