5 Things About Me
Recently on social media it has been popular to share 5 things about yourself, so I thought I would join in and share 5 things about me, 5 things that you may not know.
1. I’m a massive Anglophile and have been since my teenage years. I grew up absolutely loving UK 80’s pop bands (think Duran Duran, Spandau Ballet, Eurythmics, Culture Club) and English television shows and movies. I still adore the picturesque English countryside, chocolate box villages, the royal family, high tea and London is one of my favourite cities in the world.
2. My favourite movie is Bridget Jones Diary, the original.
3. I have completed 4 half marathons and while I’m currently recovering from injury (Archilles Tendonitis & a strained quad) I can’t wait to get back to pounding the pavement.
4. I’ve been married for 18 years and we have 2 children, a 13 year old girl and 11 year old boy.
5. At a party or event you’ll find me with a glass of champagne in my hand.
So now you know a little more about me, tell me something about you I may not know, that you would like to share.