Easter long weekend ideas
The Easter long weekend has arrived so why not spend some time getting out and about and discovering the delights of Brisbane. To help you get started I've put together a list of ideas.
1. Enjoy a coffee and Shingle Inn Salted Caramel Hot Cross Bar for breakfast
2.Visit the new Patricia Piccinini 'Curious Affection' exhibition at QAGOMA
3. Pack a picnic lunch and go bush, why not head to Mt Coot-tha for a bush walk
Wander thru Roma Street Parkland
admiring the water lillies
9. Catch a French movie at the Alliance Francaise French Film Festival at Palace Cinemas, read event details here
10. Head to Eat Street Northshore for a incredible edible experience - open Friday, Saturday & Sunday
11. Jump onto the QPAC website and buy a ticket or two to see the AMAZING Aladdin
12. Catch up on reading all the great blog posts here on my website.